Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Dr. Pepper Sham

I'll eat my words if I'm wrong (I assume some of them, such as "Dr. Pepper," will actually be quite tasty), but anyone who automatically buys into this fraud about Dr. Pepper pushing for Chinese Democracy's release is too easily led. Ok, the NY Post covering it looks real, but if you go to nypost.com and search for the article title, anything on Axl Rose, etc. you come up blank. Also, it is appearing on their gossip page and, as a tabloid, the Post hasn't always been the most believable of New York's journalism institutions. I dunno, this just can't be real. More to follow ... ?

Even if this is a real promotion, I still agree with Chuck Klosterman: China will get democracy before we get Chinese Democracy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

fuckchop said...

You are full bodied, pleasing to the pallette, and have a distinctly fruity aftertaste that harkens back to heady afternoons down by the old bog.

I shall add you to my bucket list. Someone I intend to 'do" before I die :)